Hello! I’m Erika. I started this blog in 2009, because I love to write. I just want to (hopefully) put a smile on your face for 2 minutes a day by sharing the quirky and sometimes humiliating stories of my own life. Life can be hard (trust me, I know from experience) but humor can be found in everything and makes everything better.
This blog holds a special place in my heart because if I hadn’t started this, I never would have taken it a step further and learned web design which I absolutely love. Learning web design made me realize that I could do anything! So I challenged myself to develop apps for Apple®, as well as, branch out and create physical products where I can combine my love for code, design, and organization.
Random facts about me:
- Above everything else I love being a wife and mom.
- If I didn’t have a husband and kids, I think I would work every minute I could because I love what I do so much.
- I must have the beds made every day or I will freak out.
- I also have to have the kitchen island chairs pushed in, equally spaced apart at all times.
- Shockingly I do not have OCD. The dust in the house can be sketchy at times.
- I organize my youngest daughter’s closet by color.
- I love baking, playing golf and sending weird snaps to my teenage daughter.
- I am obsessed with Lime Frozen Fruit Bars and Fixer Upper.
- I live in Minnesota because I love to be cold, but I’d rather live in Stars Hollow.
- I love rap music. The louder the better.
- I tend to mutter sarcastic things under my breath. Sorry to those I talk to in person.
- I have been known to correct my daughter’s grammar in her twitter and instagram posts.
- She loves me anyway because I know what twitter, instagram and snapchat is all about and I like, fave and RT her stuff.
- I love calling the internet “The World Wide Web” just to see people’s reactions.
- I’d be dead without humor.